A focus group meeting was held by IME GSEVEE on Zoom Platform , on 15.06.2022, with the aim of discussing the findings of the Adult Learning Needs Analysis Survey, which is implemented in the framework of the Erasmus+ Key Action 3 project: “Develop National Networks of Adult Education Providers in the field of Entrepreneurship” – ENTRnet.
Internal scientific staff of IME GSEVEE and external experts close to IME GSEVEE have been participated in this Focus Group.
The main topics discussed were the EntreComp Framework, study programs in the field of Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial skill need, learning methods and topics on entrepreneurial learning, etc.
The main conclusions of the above discussion can be summarized as follows:
- There is a mismatch in the satisfaction of trainers and trainees from the quality of study programs in Entrepreneurship that should be taken into consideration at the design of new ones..
- There is need for more interactive ways of learning. Trainees need a more transformative approach in the learning process in order to acquire the competences.
- It is highlighted that trainees are searching for new entrepreneurial opportunities. On the other hand, trainers are more focused on creativity and self-efficiency in order to prepare trainers for the labor market.
- The EntreComp Framework is a very useful tool for the development of curricula on entrepreneurial adult learning.
- There are two other European Competence Frameworks which could be associated with EntreComp and entrepreneurship: DigiComp and GreenComp.